Home Owners Association Fees
Quarterly HOA fees are $338 for townhouses and $172 for detached homes. They are due on the first of January, April, July and October. To set up direct debit for your Sequoia Management payments, please click below for the Direct Debit Authorization Form.Set Up Direct Debit >
If you are not set up for automatic payments or prefer to pay by check, you will receive a coupon book at the end of each year from Sequoia Management. Your payment must reach Sequoia by the 15th of the month or you will be assessed interest at 8% on your outstanding balance.
Mail payments of HOA fees to:
Lafayette Village Community Association
c/o Sequoia Management Company
PO Box 1459
Commerce, GA 30529-0028
*When viewing the documents below, please note that the LVCA fiscal year starts on January 1st of each calendar year.
Monthly Financial Statements
The LVCA Finance Committee with the assistance of the Association’s management company prepares a draft annual budget in August of each year, which is presented to the membership at the October Annual Meeting.
The Board typically adopts the budget at its November or December meeting, and sets the HOA fees to fund the budget at that time.
- LVCA 2021 budget – Board adopted
- LVCA 2020 budget – Board adopted
- LVCA 2019 budget – Board adopted
- LVCA approved FY 2018 budget – Budget adopted November 13, 2017
- LVCA approved FY 2017 budget – FIX – Budget adopted November 14, 2016 and revised April 10, 2017
- LVCA approved FY 2016 budget – Budget adopted November 9, 2015
- LVCA approved FY 2015 budget – Budget adopted November 10, 2014
- LVCA approved FY 2014 budget – FIX – Budget adopted November 19, 2013
- LVCA approved FY 2013 budget – Budget adopted November 12, 2012; amended December 17, 2012
- LVCA approved FY 2012 budget – Budget adopted December 12, 2011
- LVCA approved FY 2011 budget – Budget adopted December 13, 2010
- LVCA approved FY 2010 budget – Budget adopted November 9, 2009
- LVCA approved FY 2009 budget – Budget adopted November 10, 2008
- LVCA adopted FY 2008 budget – Budget adopted December 10, 2007
- LVCA adopted FY 2007 budget – Budget adopted October 8, 2006
The Association’s finances are audited annually by an independent auditor, normally beginning in February following the end of the preceding fiscal year. The Finance Committee and the Board review the draft audit when it is received, provide any feedback to the auditors as needed, and upon receipt of the final audit, formally accept it. The audit is then posted to the website.
- LVCA FY 2019 Audit – Final LVCA Audit approved
- LVCA FY 2018 Audit – Final LVCA Audit approved April 2019
- LVCA FY 2016 Audit – Final LVCA Audit approved April 2017
- LVCA FY 2015 Audit – FIX – Final LVCA Audit approved March 2016
- LVCA FY 2014 Audit – Final LVCA Audit approved March 2015
- LVCA FY 2013 Audit – Final LVCA Audit approved May 2014
- LVCA FY 2012 Audit – Final LVCA Audit approved October 2013
- LVCA FY 2011 Audit – Final audit approved January 2013.
- LVCA FY 2010 Audit – Final audit approved August 2011.
- LVCA FY 2009 Audit – Final audit approved August 2010.
- LVCA FY 2008 audit – Final audit approved August 31, 2009
- LVCA FY 2007 audit – ??? – Final audit
- LVCA FY 2006 audit – Final audit approved August 31, 2009
- Note on Change in Accounting Methods in 2006 Audit
- LVCA FY 2005 audit – Final audit
The Association is required to conduct a reserve study every five years. Such a study projects future capital expenses the Association will incur to maintain its common facilities (streets, pool, lights, etc.) and compares those expenses to the reserve funds maintained by the Association, including anticipated reserve contributions. The report guides the Board in preparing its annual budget to ensure sufficient funds are maintained to pay for future capital expenditures.
- LVCA 2016 Reserve Study – Reserve study completed October 2016, planning for reserve contributions and expenditures for next five years.
- LVCA 2012 Reserve Study – Reserve study completed December 2012, planning for detailed reserve contributions and expenditures for next five years with projection out 35 years.
- LVCA 2008 Reserve Study
- LVCA 2003 Reserve Study