Lafayette Village Forms and Documents
Click any of the links below for the following LVCA forms and documents of interest to residents, homeowners, and prospective homeowners. *You must have Adobe Acrobat installed to view these documents.
- LVCA Newsletters >
- Our seasonal newsletters are created by our Newsletter Editor and are filled with updates submitted by our Board of Directors, Committee Chairs and residents. They are delivered to each home and are available on our website.
- Board of Directors Meeting Minutes >
- At the Board of Directors’ monthly meetings, Meeting Minutes are recorded and posted to our website.
- Architectural Control Committee Documents >
- The ACC section is where you can find our guidelines and regulations for the outside of your home and a form to submit a request to make an exterior improvement.
- Landscaping and Grounds Committee Documents >
- This is where you can find reports for neighborhood beautification projects, approved landscaping for your yard, like our approved tree list, and a form to opt out of landscaping by our neighborhood contractor.
- Financial Documents >
- Governing Documents >
- Governing documents include major rules and regulations, tenant disclosures, parking and towing information, and more.